Shabby Blogs

Thursday 14 July 2016

Wedding Wishes

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. I am definitely in holiday worry mode now lol. That is for the couple of weeks before we go on holiday I start worrying about flying, leaving the pets, flying, forgetting something, flying, not being ready etc. etc. etc. You get the gist ;o))


But never mind, today I have a very sparkly and shiny card to share with you. I made this for a friend at work who got married last week. 


I used a Silhouette Studio image and altered it to be a solid image in plain black. I added the couple's names and wedding date to the bottom and a couple of bows too. 


Then I printed it on the laser printer and ran it through the Minc machine using Decofoil gold foil.


I used a white A5 card blank and then cut layers in white and a soft gold card to frame the image. 


Then I added string pearls around the edge and a pearl trim to the top and bottom.


That still was not sparkly enough for me so I added lots of tiny jewels and pearls to the brides veil, and finished the card with a couple of gold hearts with red inserts for a pop of colour.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!