Shabby Blogs

Monday 22 August 2016

Birthday wishes

Another week and another birthday!  I can't yet share the cards for this event with you so instead I have made a generic card suitable for a man or woman.  We don't make many masculine cards but we need to start doing!


The sentiment and clouds are from Simon Says Stamp and the balloon from a Paper Smooches die.


The background was made using my Gansai Tambi watercolours.  I intended to use just blues but, as I never know when to stop, I ended up with extra colours in there :)


I added Wink of Stella clear to the clouds and balloon then added glossy accents just to the balloon.


I matted my panel with black and added it to a 6 x 4 card blank.  Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!