Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Fairy Garden

Hello again.  Today I have a card I made for Keira's birthday last week.
This uses the Fairy Friends stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.


I heat embossed the images using a luscious rose gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp.  They were then coloured with Copic markers.


The hillsides are cut with the border trio from Mama Elephant and stacked to create the scene.


I used the cloud shaped die from this set to make a mask, then inked lightly over the edge to create the sky.  The ink is Altenew dye ink in Sea Glass.


I used the same embossing technique for the sentiment, then added Wink of Stella clear to the fairy's wings and the flowers.

Hope you like today's card and I'll be back with another on Friday.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!