Shabby Blogs

Thursday 25 August 2016

Up in the air

Good morning, I hope you are having a good week. Today is my hubby Alan's birthday, so we are both off work and are going out somewhere for the day. Lets hope the rain stays away, at least for a while anyway, lol. Happy birthday love, hope you have a lovely day. xxxx


So today's card had to be the one I made for Alan from me. I took inspiration from this card on Pinterest. The balloons are from the Creative Stamping Magazine - Up in the air stamp set, and I heat embossed them with pure white embossing powder.


I coloured them in with Copic markers and then cut them out by hand.


For the background I blended, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch distress inks on to smooth white card and then matted it with another piece of white card. Then I found a piece of coordinating paper from the stash and mounted it all onto a 7 x 5 card blank.


I added the circle using, MFT Zig Zag Stitched Circles, and then made a sentiment with a Clearly Besotted Husband stamp, and a Sentiment from the Mama Elephant Organic Blooms set. I stamped them with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then cut it out with an MFT Stamps Stitched Banner Die.


Then I finished it off with a few clear gems. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!