Shabby Blogs

Thursday 29 September 2016

Aniversary Roses

For my daughter and son-in-law's wedding anniversary last week, I dug out a lovely stamp set I've not used before.  This is Round Roses from Clearly Besotted.  We've had it a while but I just never got around to using it.  


I used three inks from Altenew - Rouge, Crimson and Velvet - these are fabulous dye inks and I love the colours together.


I used New Sprout and Northern Pine for the leaves then the same red combo for the single petals.  These are actually the flame from a birthday candle set!


The sentiment is also from the Round Roses set.  I backed my panel with red card then added some polka dot paper to finish.


I think this is another easily repeatable card which I should add to the stocks.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!