Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Anniversary gift card

Happy Wednesday crafty friends and thanks for visiting us.

Today I'm sharing a gift card I made for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding anniversary gift.


I used the Paper Hug stamp set from Simon Says Stamp to make my card.  The inks are blush, rouge and velvet dye inks from Altenew.


The sentiment comes from the Mr & Mrs set by Clearly Besotted.


I used plain white card and some cherry red cardstock to match the inks.  The banners were cut with MFT stitched flags.


I stamped happy anniversary inside to finish off.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!