Shabby Blogs

Monday 5 September 2016

Anniversary wishes

Welcome and thank you for visiting us today.  My current offering was made for my niece and her husband's 5th wedding anniversary last week.

The paper was part of a Simon Says Stamp card kit from last year.  I love the soft colours with gold scheme and used some matching scraps to create an embellishment.


This gorgeous paper needed very little adding, so I stuck to simple embellishments and a gold embossed sentiment.  This sentiment is part of the Painted Poppies set by Altenew.


I embossed some plain white card and cut the hearts from this to match the stamping.


A quick and easy card, but effective I think :)
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!