Shabby Blogs

Monday 12 September 2016

Fishing friends

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend. We had a lovely wet walk along a bit of the Trans Pennine Trail on Saturday with my son and the dogs. It wasn't raining when we left but the heavens opened as we set off, luckily we had jackets with us and the dogs really don't mind the rain lol.


Anyway, today's card is one I made for a friend of my son's who's birthday was at the end of August. Col loves to fish, so I dug out this old but never before used stamp from Crafter's Companion.


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured it with Copic Markers.


I used one of the sentiments that comes with the stamp, as this really does apply to Col :)


I trimmed the panel down to fit on a 4 x 6 card blank and then matted it with a soft silver card.


Then I just added a few clear droplets to finish it off.


Hope you like it, have a great week and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!