Shabby Blogs

Friday 16 September 2016

Reflection die cut

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. We are celebrating a birthday a Christening and an Anniversary in the next few days, so It's going to be a busy weekend lol.


I needed another male card a few weeks ago so while looking for inspiration I found this card on Pinterest. I really liked the colours and the use of the large word so I set about to make something along those lines, only I don't really do CAS so mine is much fussier !


I used some dark grey card for the background and then cut the MFT Skyline from a pale silver card and the background die from black card. I had to cut the background one back to front so that I could use it as a mirror image. 



I then die cut the Birthday die from the Happy Birthday Layer Makers by Frantic Stamper, and covered it with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Fine Detail Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder.


I placed this across the middle of the panel and then went over the black silhouette with a Clear Wink of Stella pen, to give it some shimmer.


To finish the card off I stamped a Happy sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp set and added some clear Gems and sequin stars.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!