Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 25 October 2016

A Pack of Dogs

I haven't been overly productive this week although I've continued making small batches of Christmas cards.  So far I have made a dozen cards like this one.


This uses the exclusive set designed by Lawn Fawn for Simon Says Stamp's 'Stamptember' release. Last year we missed out on a couple of the limited edition sets we liked, so this year we made sure to order early!


The set is called Happy Howlidays and features 3 dachshund figures, along with a variety of small stamps - scarves, lights, hats, presents etc. 


I used the small snowflakes in the set and stamped them in Caribbean sky ink from Altenew. After colouring the dogs with Copic markers they were added over the snowflakes with small foam pads.  I then added a string of lights and a reindeer cap to some, and a Father Christmas hat to others.



The sentiment is from the same set and I used red ink for some of the cards ad black for others.

I really like this set and hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!