Shabby Blogs

Sunday 16 October 2016

Anniversary roses

Hello again folks.  You may have noticed that my blog post for last Thursday  was missing.  That is because I have a completely rubbish memory and forgot to set the scheduler!!  So instead you get a bonus Sunday post :)


Anyway the card I should have posted was for the 48th wedding anniversary of my Dad's brother Terry and his wife, Sheila.  This uses the opposite die cut of the card I posted last week (a stripey anniversary)


To recap, the sentiment is made using strips of coloured card attached to a sheet of double sided adhesive.  This was then stamped and die cut to create the sentiment.


I used Clearly Besotted's Round Roses set to decorate a white panel from which I die cut the same sentiment and inlaid the striped piece.  I then added some Wink of Stella to the flowers and a few sequins to embellish.


This was a fun card to make and I hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!