Shabby Blogs

Thursday 27 October 2016

Be Merry

Hello again.  I'm back with another small batch card make.  I've only done four of these.


I was looking through our paper stash and came across this paper which reminded me of Christmas tree lights.  I decided to cut this using a Lawn Fawn tree die to see how it worked and this is what I got!


To make the lights shine I added glossy accents and some Wink of Stella to the star.  The bucket was cut from some scrap red card.


You can see the effect of the lights better in this shot!  I added dark green card behind the paper for some strength and then used foam pads behind them for dimension.


The sentiment was from a Lawn Fawn scripty sayings set and was stamped in cottage ivy memento ink.

Hope you like these.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!