Shabby Blogs

Monday 31 October 2016

Prancer

It may be the season to prance but it is also the season of poor light for photographs!

I can never get the lighting right when I do cards in autumn, but I'll keep trying.


This cute little reindeer is from the Clearly Besotted set called Let's Prance.  Jen and I wanted this when we saw it released and thought we'd buy it later.  Then we got the devastating news that Clearly Besotted were closing down for a while!!  Needless to say that hurried up our purchases.


I stamped this cutie on to a 4 x 4 note card and coloured it with Copics.  The snowflakes are my current favourites from the Happy Howlidays set by Lawn Fawn.  They are stamped in Altenew's Caribbean Sky.


The sentiment is from the same set as the reindeer.


I might add some Wink of Stellar or Liquid Pearls to the nose, but haven't decided yet.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!