Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Birthday bear

Hello all.  Me again.  Hope you are all having a good week so far?


Today's card uses one of the cuddly critters from a Simon Says Stamp set Jen bought me for my birthday in July.


I coloured him with Copic markers (E35, 37 and 57) then added him to a banner cut with a stitched flag die. The sentiment is from a Wplus9 set called Curious Forest Friends.


The background is made using a sentiment from a set by Clearly Besotted called Laugh Out Loud.  I repeat stamped it using three memento inks and the MISTI.  I do love using this for repeat stamping. It makes it easy to line up the rows.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!