Shabby Blogs

Friday 11 November 2016

Christmas Presents by Krumspring

Good morning all, and thank goodness it's Friday. Jude's op all went well yesterday, and she is now recovering at home.


Today's card is using the gorgeous presents stamp again from Krumspring Stamps. I do like to support small businesses when possible, and when I can combine that with my love of crafting, then all is good :O))


I stamped the presents with Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with SSS Rose Gold embossing powder. Then I coloured them all in with Copic Markers and some coloured Wink of Stella pens for that added sparkle.


I decided to used a square card for a change, so I used a mat of olive card and then a textured white for the front, and rounded the corners with a 1 inch corner punch.


The sentiment is a die that I picked up at a craft show last year, but I can't remember the make!. Anyway, I cut it out of white card and then while it was still in the die, I inked through it with green ink to highlight the words.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!