Shabby Blogs

Thursday 17 November 2016

Foiled Deers and Mistletoe

Good morning crafty friends. I hope you are all well and having a good week.


I have two cards for you today, as they are virtually the same, just done in different colourways.


I got the Minc machine out for these and went for full on shimmer and shine lol. For the blue card I designed a pattern using Silhouette software and then printed it out with my Laserjet printer.


Then I used lots of little bits of leftover foil and ran it through the Minc to give me a random colour pattern.


Then using a Spellbinders Christmas die I cut two Reindeer's, one on the reverse so they could look at each other.


I love the pattern it gives to the reindeer, instead of just being one flat colour. Then I added lots of dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops in Silver Moondust to finish it off.


For the second card, I used some of the Heidi Swapp minc paper, and ran it through the machine using Rose Gold Deco Foil.


This gave me a rose gold and black chevron pattern, so I did the same again with the deer's and this time used a black and soft gold colour for the card.


The mistletoe is cut using a Cheery Lyn die, and for this card I cut it from some glossy black card.


The sentiment is a Clearly Besotted set, and again I cut it from the foiled and glossy cards. 


I didn't think this one needed anymore bling lol, so apart from the noses, I left it as is.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you tomorrow.

xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...what a brilliant idea to add the pattern to the print and then use our Deco Foil! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!