Shabby Blogs

Thursday 24 November 2016

Happy Birthday Fishes

Good morning folks, I hope you are all having a good week.


I thought I would give you a little break from my Christmas cards and show you one of my recent birthday card makes.


A good friend of my son and daughter-in-law, asked for a couple of cards for her dad's 60th birthday and this is one of them.


I used a digi stamp that came with an old version of Complete Cardmaking, as I needed a fishing image and I only have one stamp. Unfortunately I had already used this for the same family earlier this year! lol.  Anyway I really like this little fella, so all is good. 😉


I coloured him with Copic markers and then cut him out with a stitched border frame. Then I added him to an olive green card blank and put some Glossy Accents on parts of his fishing rod and the fishes eye.


Then I made up the sentiment on the PC and printed it to match, then cut it out with an MFT Stitched Banner die. To finish it off I added 60 using green flocked thick numbers.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!