Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Making Christmas Happy

Good morning all. Yes you have me again today, as Jude is currently unable to type until her hand starts to improve. The operation did go very well though and she is feeling much better with this one than she did when she had her right hand fixed. Hopefully she will be back with us next week.


Anyway, today's card was one of those that looked better in my head!!! I used the Cheery Christmas set again from Lawn Fawn and stamped a few of the critters and images, then coloured them with Copic Markers. 


For the background I used a piece of Christmas paper from the stash and embossed a piece of white Centura Pearl card with a snowflake embossing folder, then added them to a teal card base.


The 'Happy' word die is a Frantic Stamper die that sits on it's own little border, so I tucked this in-between the two papers, then added some twine around the middle.


I arranged the images to look like they were decorating the sign, and then added a load of clear Wink of Stella to make it all shimmer.


It turned out OK, but I'm not sure the main word stands out enough? What do you think? 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you tomorrow.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!