Shabby Blogs

Friday 4 November 2016

Stars

Happy Friday everyone.  Who's ready for the weekend?
I finally got time to make a card yesterday so I have something to post - yay :)


The colours were inspired by a card I saw on the Simon Says Stamp blog. I used memento inks in Espresso Truffle, Rhubarb Stalk, Morocco, Grape Jelly and Olive Grove.


The original was leaves but I decided to make it more masculine and used stars instead. These came from a set by My Favorite Things.


Once I had the coloured background completed I over stamped with Versamark and added bronze embossing powder. 


I cut out a window then stamped my sentiment inside. 
To create the star embellishments I coloured white card with three of the inks used on the background. 


Hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!