Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Christmas Tree Silhouette Scene

Good morning all. I hope you are having a good week so far. 


Today's card was made using a few different Marianne Designs dies with a couple of punches too. 


I used a Christmas tree die to cut an aperture in a piece of white card. Then using the Village and Tree border dies I cut a couple of layers to sit inside the frame. 


Then I used some copper coloured mirror card behind the panel and punched a couple of tiny Christmas trees to sit inside too. 


I cut a piece of acetate to cover the opening and lots of foam tape behind and then added a few tiny seed beads to make the shaker. 


Then I finished it off with a few punched snowflakes and a Lawn Fawn sentiment. Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon. 

Jen 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!