Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Silly Deer

Good morning, I hope you are all well and having a good week. Sorry I have been missing in action the last couple of days. But I have had a bit on my plate lately and some things have had to give. But Jude did an excellent job of stepping in for me when I forgot to blog lol.


Anyway, today's card is back to using those super cute Lawn Fawn deer again. I do love how you can combine elements from different sets to make a card. 


On this card I used the Cheery Christmas and the Toboggan Together sets. I printed and die cut the images and coloured them with Copic markers.


Then I blended Distress Inks for the background and cut it out with a Circle die.


I used the Avery Elle Wonky Ellements for the red base and the Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings for the sentiment.
            

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!