Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Smirk

I'm having to get a move on with my cards, so I'm trying to come up with some that are quicker to make.  I thought I was on top of things this year, but apparently not 😮


This card uses stamps from a Smirk set called Christmas Decorations.  I multi stamped some card with two of the stamps in the set and coloured them with Copic markers.


I then cut the card down to make panels for two card blanks which I matted on to blue cardstock.


The sentiment is from a set by Clearly Besotted called Eat Drink Be Merry.


I intend to make a few more cards using this idea but with different stamps.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!