Shabby Blogs

Thursday 15 December 2016

To Mum

Good morning all.

Today I have another of Jen's birthday cards to share with you.


This card was made using the Simon Says Stamp set called Flowers On My Mind.  I stamped with an Altenew grey ink set on to silver grey card.


The sentiment is from another SSS set on green card which I cut with a fishtail banner die.

The flowers were added on foam squares for some dimension then Spectrum Noir sparkle pen added for some shine.


Once it was decided that this card would be from my nephew and his wife, I added the Mum sentiment from silver shimmer card.  I cut three layers to add some depth to the die cut.


The card was finished with a few drops of white opal Liquid Pearls.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!