Shabby Blogs

Thursday 5 January 2017

Beautiful Day

Hello again

Today I am sharing a card I made for Jen's birthday last month.


I wanted a simple but classy card and was so pleased that this turned out exactly as I had pictured.  Don't you love it when that happens?


Often the image I have in my head is nothing like the finished article, but this was better than I had hoped.


The stamp set is Beautiful Day from Altenew and I used Altenew inks in Moon Rock and Lava Rock.


The sentiment is made up from a couple of sets and was embossed in Liquid Platinum from Ranger. 


I hope you like it as much as I do.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!