Shabby Blogs

Monday 16 January 2017

Happy Birthday from Pretty Quick

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend.


Today's card is made using one of the new dies I picked up in the Boxing Day sale at Craftstash UK. It's from a new (to me) brand called Pretty Quick, and is a one layer die for card fronts. This one is called Happy Birthday, I also got a couple more, which I'll show you another day.


I cut the main image from Kraft card and then inked a simple Distress Ink background on watercolour card. I used Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Shabby Shutters, Gathered Twigs and a touch of Mustard Seed.


I put it together on a Kraft card base and used a dark teal cardstock as a mat. But I still thought it was a bit plain, so I used a Gold and Green Wink of Stella Pens to give it a bit of sparkle.


Then a black fine liner finished off the birds eyes and a brown one for their beaks.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!