Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Reindeer Games

Good morning friends and a very happy new year 🎉

I took a blogging break over the holidays and feel well rested for it. Now I'm back with lots of lovely cards to share.


Today I have the base of the card I sent to my youngest son Joe to share.  However I'm starting off with a bit of a failure.  I'll explain later!


For this fun pile I used Reindeer Games from Mama Elephant.  I love these little critters and how well they fit together to create a stack.


After taking these photos I added hats, candy canes and sparkles to my card.  Unfortunately I then forgot to rephotograph the finished product! Hence the failure 😒


Anyway you'll have to take my word that it turned out pretty good 😊😉  I'll have to get it back from my son and show you the final version at a later date.

Until then, TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!