Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Finding that missing Mojo...

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. I have really struggled with the old mojo lately and didn't make anything for over 3 weeks 😲, which is unheard of for me. So I eventually gave myself a kick up the rear end lol and put on some of Jennifer McGuire's videos. I knew if anyone could help me it would be her 👍.


I watched one of Jennifer's recent video's on ombre backgrounds, Here then I had a go myself and came up with the 5 cards you see here.


Some I like more than others, and I wouldn't say they were all that easy lol, but I really enjoyed making them. I used a variety of different stamps, including: Hero Arts Diamond and Triangle Background stamps, Altenew Beautiful Day stamp and the Stampendous Hydrangea stamp. The 5th card was done with a text stencil.


This card used MFT and WPlus9 sentiments, with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.


This one used MFT and Simon Says Stamp (SSS) sentiments, with Twisted Citron Distress ink. 


This one used SSS sentiments, with Fossilized Amber Distress ink. 


This is an SSS sentiment with a Lawn Fawn die cut and Picked Raspberry Distress ink. 


And finally, we have Clearly Besotted sentiments and Ripe Persimmon Distress ink. 

Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!