Shabby Blogs

Friday 24 February 2017

Wedding Doodles

Yay for Friday.  I'm looking forward to some time in the craft room this weekend.


Last week Mum asked for some wedding cards for a friend of hers.  Jen and I both made cards and you will get to see them shortly.

While I was looking for inspiration I saw some wonderful hand drawn cards and totally had to copy one of them.


I loved how simple the design was.  I'm not good at drawing but this took very little artistic prowess to achieve an acceptable version of the original.


The original card along with others by this artist can be found at http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/hannahshelbournedesigns


Hope you like my version.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!