Shabby Blogs

Thursday 9 February 2017

Yellow and Grey - Christmas Elf

Good morning folks, I know it's February and I'm sharing a Christmas card ! but this is one of the ones I never got around to posting at Christmas, and I really do like it lol.


I used the MFT Santa's Elves, to stamp the images. Then I coloured them with Copic markers and cut them out with their matching dies.


For this little guy, I used a grey and mustard yellow colour scheme, and then used cardstock to match.


I used a MFT Zig Zag Stitched Circle die to cut a frame out of silver card, and then cut a circle window out of the yellow card. I backed this with some gold Christmas paper and a piece of snowy acetate.


I cut the yellow card down with a Stitched Rectangle die and put it onto a grey card blank.


Then I added the images with foam pads, stamped a sentiment from the set and used a Spellbinders corner die to add a little interest. Then I finished it off with a few silver sparkly enamel dots.


Hope you like it too, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!