Shabby Blogs

Thursday 30 March 2017

In full bloom

Can you believe it's Thursday already?

I'm back with another Mother's Day card but I didn't send this one to my Mum. I might save it for next year ;)


I saw a similar card on Altenew and loved the idea, so had to replicate it.
My version uses the Dahlia Blossom set.  


I stamped it in Versamark onto pale kraft card and clear embossed.
I love the tonal look this achieves.


The bloom sentiment is from the same set but the Mother's Day one is from Avery Elle.


I cut my panel with a stitched rectangle die and added it to a standard note card.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!