Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Oldometer

Good morning all, and happy Hump day. Today's card has been dragged up from my stash of unblogged cards, as it's been that long since I made anything, I am running out of things to show 😲lol. 


I saw a card like this last year on Pinterest. But when I went back to try and find it again, so I could link to it, I can't find it........ So if anyone knows who made the original one, I will be happy to add it in.


I just loved the idea, and thought it would be perfect for my son-in-law's birthday last year. I used the PC to make the numbers and Oldometer sign. Then printed them on plain white card and inked them with Old Paper, Antique Linen and Walnut Stain, Distress Inks.


I just kept blending small amounts of the inks until I was happy with an aged look.


I cut the frame from brown card and just used a rectangle die twice to cut the windows. Then I added the inked background behind.


I found a piece of coordinating background paper in a Nit Wit Collections pad, and added this to an 8 x 8 plain white card blank. Then added the panel and name plate on top.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!