Shabby Blogs

Monday 20 March 2017

SSS February card kit

Monday again.  Where is the time going?

This weekend I finally got around to using the February card kit from Simon Says Stamp.

This month it features lots of tea and coffee themed papers, stamps and embellishments


I decided to use this fabulous quote from Eleanor Roosevelt, paired with the tea bag image.


I used MFT blueprints set 13 to cut the patterned paper and the two banners, before stamping my image and sentiment.  I coloured these with Copic markers.


I think this would be great encouragement for a girl friend who's having a tough time.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!