Shabby Blogs

Friday 17 March 2017

Super hero

Good morning all, hope you have had a good week. Thank goodness it's Friday, can't wait for this week to be over to be honest. 🙍 But tomorrow's the weekend and I'm really hoping to get some time in the craft room, as I still haven't made anything since February !!!!! 🙅


Anyway, today's card was made using a pale blue window card that we picked up at one of the craft shows. So I made my background to fit inside.


I used a starry night paper background from an old Papermania pad, and then cut my City Skyline die and background die from MFT stamps, using gold and silver card.


The little superhero is from a Clearly Besotted set called Caped Cuties. I coloured him with Copic markers and then cut him out by hand.


I added him to the background paper with foam pads and then added a sentiment from the same set.


Then all I needed to do was add a few sequins and it was all finished.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!