Shabby Blogs

Monday 10 April 2017

Amazing day

Good morning friends, I hope you have all had a good weekend. We have had a busy but nice weekend, getting a few jobs done around the house, and enjoying the nice weather. It really does make a change to see the sun shine. 🌞


Today's card is made using the Altenew Fresh Freesia stamp again. I know I've used it quite a few times, but I really do love this simple stamp, it's perfect for 'girl' cards, and really easy to colour.


I used Versamark ink to stamp the flower and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder, before colouring it with Copic markers.


I heat embossed the sentiment on to black card and used some Lawn Fawn plaid paper to add strips down the edges of a pink note card.


I raised the front panel with craft foam and added a piece of gold mirror card to the back just to be seen top and bottom. Then I added a few gold sequins and it was all finished.


I later went back after I'd taken the pics, and added a Sister sentiment to the card. Then gave this one to mum as it's her sister's birthday tomorrow. So happy birthday for tomorrow Aunty Sandra, hope you have a lovely day.


Hope you all like it too, have a great week, take care and I'll see you soon.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!