Shabby Blogs

Thursday 27 April 2017

Beautiful Blooms

Hello.  Today's card is made using a stamp from a new set called Beautiful Blooms III by Uniko.


This is a three layer stamp for which I used Altenew inks in Frosty Pink, Coral Berry and Ruby Red.  The leaves are Frayed Leaf and Evergreen.


I had a strip cut from a card I made a couple of weeks ago which is gilding flakes on double sided adhesive.  It works really well as an accent to the flowers.


I adhered one cut flower and leaves to the card, added my silver strip then finished with two blooms raised with some foam squares.

You can see a little dimension in the next picture.


I love the delicate look of this card which was finished with a simple sentiment from the Avery Elle City Celebrations set.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!