Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Distress Oxide Blending

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card uses the new Distress Oxide inks again, this time for blending a background.


I used, Faded Jeans, Broken China and Fossilized Amber, and blended them together on to smooth white card. They blend so easily and you really don't get the lines that you can get with the regular Distress inks if you're not careful !!!!!


Then I used the XCut Carnival Numbers dies to cut the large number in another piece of card, which I laid on top of my blended piece using thick foam pads.


The Balloons are cut with some MFT dies, coloured with the Oxide inks and then covered with Glossy Accents.


Then I used the Clearly Besotted, Happy Birthday die set to cut out the sentiment, and used the same inks to give it some colour.


A very simple card, but great for a boys birthday.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!