Shabby Blogs

Friday 7 April 2017

Easter Egg

I don't make many Easter cards but this month's Simon Says Stamp kit encouraged me to have a go.


The set contains some lovely stamps, papers and Nuvo embellishing Mousse.  I'll show that in another card.


I used the stencil from the set with another new purchase - Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks!  I must say they are absolutely fabulous a blend so easily.


I used a very light hand to blend Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Worn Lipstick through the stencil, then taped off the edges to add a border.


I added a touch of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen for a bit of shimmer, then adhered the panel to a piece of textured white cardstock.  The whole thing was applied to a bright pink 5.5 x 4.25 note card.


I think this is a quick and easy card that could be mass produced if needed.  Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!