Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Hip Hip Hooray - Happy Birthday

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is very bright and cheerful and made using a combination of different products from different companies.


That chubby little Koala bear is from Simon Says Stamp, Cuddly Critters set. I stamped him with Versamark ink on to orange card, then heat embossed him with white embossing powder. The shading and highlights are added with white pencil, Versamark pen and Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen.


I made the background panel using one of Uniko's, background builder stamp sets. I used a couple of the different circles and stamped them with Tim Holtz Distressed Oxide ink in Spiced Marmalade.


Then I added some Nuvo Pearl Drops in Ripened Pumpkin and Crystal Drops in Silver Moondust.


 I cut a frame using an MFT Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die, and put it in the middle of my background. Then I raised the outer edge on foam strips and added the Koala to the middle. 


To finish it off I used a sentiment from the Avery Elle, City Celebrations set, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, over the Distressed Oxide ink.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

Thanks

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!