Shabby Blogs

Monday 3 April 2017

Plane

Good morning friends and welcome to April :)


Last Friday my youngest celebrated his 23rd birthday and this is the card I made for him.


I used the Avery Elle Fly By set and stamped the airplane, banner and sentiment.

I cut the banner, plane and small clouds using the matching dies but used a stitched cloud die for the sentiment.


The background is made using one of Tim Holtz' new Distress Oxide inks.  This one is Broken China.

These new inks blend really well and I have enjoyed playing with them.


Hope you like my card.  See you soon.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!