Shabby Blogs

Friday 28 April 2017

Puffy Heart Panda

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. We are soooo looking forward to a long weekend again, unfortunately they flash past so quickly. lol. But anyway, tomorrow is my niece's birthday and this is one of the cards I made for her.


Isn't that little panda just so cute? This whole card was made using an embossing folder, and stamps from a papercraft magazine. I really like this set and can see it getting lots of use.


I started by embossing a piece of white card with the heart embossing folder, before I stamped the Panda and a sentiment in the middle, with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.


I used a couple of Copic markers to add some colour to the balloon, bee and butterflies, and then used a white gel pen and a black fineliner to add a bit of detail.


I found a nice shade of yellow Coredinations card to sit behind the front panel and then made a square card blank from some black spotty card.


Then to finish it off I added a few dots of Glossy accents here and there to give it a bit of shine.


Hope you like it, and a very happy birthday to a very special niece for tomorrow.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!