Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Some Bunny Loves You

Good morning all and happy 'hump day', I hope you are having a good week and looking forward to the Easter weekend.


I think this gorgeous smiling bunny is perfect for this week, and Easter cards. But I used it for a birthday card last week for my brother to send to our nephew.


The stamp is from the Some Bunny set by Uniko, I stamped it with Gray Flannel Memento ink, and then coloured it with Copic markers.


I cut the panel out using an Avery Elle, Wonky Stitched Ellements die, then I added the panel to a mid grey note card.


I used the same ink to stamp the sentiments from Avery Elle and Crafters Companion, then added a heat embossed sentiment on to a strip of black card across the bottom.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!