Shabby Blogs

Thursday 13 April 2017

Watercolour bunny

Hello friends.  Hope you are having a good week.

My card today is made using the Simon Says Stamp March card kit.


This is full of lovely Easter themed images.  
I made a card to watercolour using my Zig pens.


I stamped the bunny and a couple of eggs, then embossed them in white. I then coloured the images with the pens and used a water brush to move the ink around.


The background was made by scribbling colour on the bottom of the page and spreading it out with the water brush.  I wasn't sure this was going to work out at first but I just kept adding my colours until I got a finish I could live with.


Once it was all dry I added a sentiment using Memento ink in Tuxedo Black and darkened the bunny's eyes with a black pen.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!