Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Wild Thing

Hello and welcome.

Today I have a card using the April Simon Says Stamp card kit to share with you.


This set has some fun bright colours in the inks and papers and a cute set of wild animals.


For this card I used the elephant coloured with Copic markers and a little glossy accents on his eyes.


The background is stamped using a Hero Arts triangle background stamp in a deep red ink.  I then blended shades of Distress Oxide inks over the top to soften it out.


Once it was dry I stamped my sentiment over the top with Versamark ink and embossed in white.  The happy birthday is from another set and was embossed on to red card.


The balloons were die cut from matching papers then covered with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen and glossy accents.  I hand drew the strings for the balloons before placing them on with foam pads.


I added my panel to a deep red 5.5 x 4.25 note card.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!