Shabby Blogs

Friday 14 April 2017

Window bear

Good morning all and Happy 'Good Friday'. I hope you are all having a lovely start to the Easter weekend, and looking forward to a nice long break, if possible. ✔


Today's card is one I made last year, but again never got around to blogging. I used a Tim Holtz brick wall embossing folder for the background, and inked it with Antique Linen, Vintage photo and Tea Dye Distress inks.


I used a Spellbinders Die D-Lites window die, to cut the window from dark grey card. Then I added a piece of patterned paper and a small bit of lace behind the window.


The little bear is from the WPlus9 Going Places stamp set, I coloured him with Copic markers and cut him out with his matching die. Then I popped him inside the window, to look like he was waving to someone outside.


I used a sentiment from a Lawn Fawn set called Party Animal, stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then mounted on to a piece of the dark grey card to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!