Shabby Blogs

Friday 12 May 2017

Birthday Peonies

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week, and are looking forward to the weekend. Lets hope we are lucky enough to get some good weather 😎.


Today's card was inspired by a few cards that I saw on Pinterest, I used elements from some of them that I liked and put them in to this one.


I started by cutting a piece of light Kraft card to fit an A6 card blank, then I used the Marianne Designs large Birthday die to cut the word across the centre.


I used a WPlus9 stamp set called Pretty Little Peonies, to stamp a design all around the word. I started by stamping the bottom layer of a few flowers, then added the top layer and a few leaves at a time, until I was happy with the design.


I kept stopping, turning the card and going back and filling in spaces where I thought it needed it, either with another flower or some leaves.


I used Altenew Rose Petal and Tropical Forest inks to stamp all of the flowers and leaves, and then cut a few of each out and added them on top with foam pads for dimension. A simple sentiment and a few clear sequins was all it needed to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!