Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Fly away

Hello again.  I'm back today with another variation of my 'clouds with floating animal' card. 😁


This is the Mama Elephant Up and Away set coloured with Copic markers.  I've made several cards similar to this but I always try to add something slightly different to each one.


For this one it is the background.  This was a piece of water colour card which I dabbed into wet Distress Ink.  This gives a lovely spotty effect and I just kept adding ink to my craft sheet, spritzing with a water bottle, and mopping the liquid up with the card.


Once the ink was dry I applied shimmer spritz in pewter for a bit more depth. 


The sentiment is stamped in Nautical Blue Memento ink using a stamp from the Handwritten Notes set by Avery Elle.


I love the finished effect.  Hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!