Shabby Blogs

Friday 26 May 2017

Happy stripes

Good morning folks, I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.


For today's card I used a couple of different border stamps, one is from a Simon Says Stamp set, and the other is from an Avery Elle set.


I used the Misti to stamp them alternately on a 6 x 4 white panel, using Fossilised Amber and Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Inks.


After I had stamped one end of the panel, I turned it around and repeated on the other end.


The large Happy die cut is from the MFT Stamp and Die Set, Happy Everything. I cut it out with plain white card and then inked it with the same Distress Inks.


I added the sentiment to the panel and popped it on a dark brown card blank. Then finished it off with a few brown and gold Candi.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!