Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Los tres amigos

Happy hump day everyone!  Are you ready for it to be the weekend yet? I know I am.


Today's card was another for Jamie's birthday yesterday.  This one uses Three Amigos stamps and dies from Mama Elephant.


I love these little critters and the many messages you can add to their placards.

I coloured all three amigos using Copic markers and cut them out with the matching dies.



I took a piece of plain white card and die cut two small circles for the animals to sit in and attached them to the panel.  Once it was done it looked very plain so I used several Memento inks to stamp pencils all over the background and used arrows to add to the messages.


Once I had them all attached I added a piece of black fun foam to the back of the panel and stuck it to a black card base.

I then used Liquid Pearls to add a few dots to the background and to add features to the animals faces.


I think this is a fun little card and hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!