Shabby Blogs

Monday 15 May 2017

Monster wishes

Hello again!

This week my son-in-law celebrates his 28th birthday and I have been making a few cards for the family to give him. 


This one uses the Monster Mash set from Lawn Fawn.

I took a kraft note card and stamped four of the monsters randomly all over the background.  I used Altenew Dark Chocolate ink for a tonal look.


I stamped a single monster with a bow tie and coloured him with Copic Markers.  I added some pewter coloured Liquid Pearls for dimension on his eyes.


I cut him out with the matching die and added a party hat to finish him off.

The sentiment on the red banner is from Avery Elle's Handwritten Notes.  I popped this, a decorative strip and the monster up on foam tape.


On the inside I used a sentiment from the Monster Mash set.


In hindsight I should probably have used a paler brown ink in the background, but I'm happy enough with how this turned out.  Hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!