Shabby Blogs

Monday 5 June 2017

70 Years Young

Good morning folks, Monday again so quickly ! I hope you have had a good weekend, and welcome home mum, hope you have had a great holiday, now I might get some ironing done again 😉😝😘. (only kidding xxx)


Friday was our uncle's seventieth birthday, so this is the card I made for him. I used the numbers again from the latest issue of Creative Stamping magazine, this time stamped in Sapphire Crisp Dye ink from Altenew.


Then I used a stars stencil and Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, and lightly brushed the ink through the stencil with a Clarity Stamping Brush.


I used a double stitched rectangles set to emboss the pattern on to the front panel and a slightly larger one onto the card front.


Then I raised the front panel with craft foam and added a few shiny dark blue star sequins to finish off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!